Shelton, CT (October 19, 2023)- Northeast Private Client Group® (NEPCG) Senior Vice President Brad Balletto; Senior Associates Jeff Wright, Rich Edwards, and Bob Paterno; and Associates Chris Bierezowiec and Pat Hegarty of Northeast Private Client Group represented the sellers and procured the buyers in six transactions in New Haven, CT totaling $13,395,100 in transaction volume across 81 apartments and two commercial suites.
- 1476 Chapel Street, a 19-unit multifamily property, sold on July 13, 2023, for $2,440,000.
- 356 Elm St, a 10-unit multifamily property in Downtown New Haven, sold on July 27, 2023, for $2,500,100.
- 1263 Chapel St, a 12-unit multifamily property in the Chapel West neighborhood, sold on August 23, 2023, for $2,300,000.
- A five-building multifamily portfolio totaling 28 units, including 20-22 Maltby Place, 131-133 Clay Street, 390-392 Poplar Street, 593 -595 Winchester Avenue, and 188 Butler Street; sold on September 13, 2023, for $2,940,000.
- 708 Orange Street, an eight-unit multifamily property in the East Rock neighborhood, sold on September 15, 2023, for $1,900,000.
- 536 Orange Street, four apartments and two commercial suites in the East Rock neighborhood; sold on October 5, 2023, for $1,315,000.
Brad Balletto, Senior Vice President, shared that “Demand continues to be extremely robust for New Haven investment properties.”
“The market for New Haven multifamily properties continues to be highly competitive. Yale University and Yale New Haven Hospital are strong economic drivers, and the investment market will continue to benefit from that strength.” – Jeff Wright, Senior Associate
Northeast Private Client Group® specializes in mixed-use, retail, and multifamily real estate, exclusively representing investors, property owners, and professional real estate investors. To date, more than 1,200 successful transactions have been completed; totaling over $4 billion in value within local submarkets around the Northeast and Southeast regions of the United States.